12 Ways to Make Your Home Eco-Friendlier
Homeowners are making responsible choices about the products they put in their homes. Caring about the environment, the footprint we leave behind and doing our part to make effective changes feels like the right thing to do, and we are here for it!
Here are 12 steps you can take for making your home eco-friendlier:
1. Upgrade your outdoor lighting to LED or Solar fixtures.
2. Save on water and money by installing Landscape Sprinkler or Drip Systems
3. Find furniture pieces made from sustainably sourced, eco-friendly materials
4. Install a Programmable Thermostat
5. Upgrade to LED or CFL lightbulbs for Long lasting, Cost Savings and Energy Efficiency
6. Upgrade to Energy Efficient household appliances to (don’t forget the Water Heater)
Hire a Professional
7. A Whole House Fan is the most cost and energy efficient way to cool down your home
8. Maintain your HVAC Duct work insulation
9. Insulate your house
10. Upgrade and properly seal your Windows & Doors
11. Solar Energy roof systems
12. When possible, use reclaimed woods, local and sustainably sourced Building Materials for construction projects
Contact Current Construction to for a free consultation on any upcoming energy saving upgrades, remodels and construction projects. 415-969-6915 or visit our website.